- Carbon replacement cartridge for MT6K-HF water filtration system
- Filter Capacity = 6000 gallons
- Cartridges should be replaced once a year
The pinnacle of convenience and satisfaction, Mountain Pure® brings fresh, pristine water to you directly through your own faucets. Access to clean water is of the utmost importance in everyday life, and having the freshest, best tasting water available anytime can save you both time and money. Just think how much you spend on bottled water from week to week - savings and ease can be found when you have your own filtration system. Mountain Pure® allows you to enjoy clean, safe water for drinking, cooking and even face washing when you install in your bathroom.
Mountain Pure® Carbon Filtration Systems comes with a carbon filter cartridge that incorporates powder activated carbon and a bacteriostatic agent that protects it from bacteria growth. 1/4 Turn automatic shut-off valve allows for easy replacement and eliminates the usual mess of replacing filters. Includes MT6K-HF/RFC Filter.
Mountain Pure® Filter Features:
- 6,000 Gallon Capacity
- No additional faucet required
- Built-in water shut-of valve allows for easier cartridge changes
- Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter system from splitting or bursting
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Aluminum Chlorine
- Pathogenic Cysts
- Foul Odors & Tastes
- Pathogenic Bacteria
- Asbestos Fibers
- Suspended Solids
- Sub-micron Asbestos
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.