Add additional storage space for bulk frozen household items with this chest freezer by Danby, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. The small freezer design takes up a minimal amount of space. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). Enjoy 5.5 cubic feet (156 L) of freezer space. The interior and rounded lid are constructed with foam insulation to keep the cold in and the heat out, maximizing energy efficiency. Located on the front is a mounted mechanical thermostat for convenience, and the drain is also front-mounted, making the defrosting process quick and easy. In addition, all your frequent smaller food items can be stored near the top with a storage basket, keeping your favorite frozen dishes accessible and organized. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 5.5 cu. ft. (156 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- Energy-efficient foam insulated cabinet & lid
- The front mount mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- The front-mounted drain allows for easy drainage during manual defrost
- 1 adjustable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items
- Rear rollers and front leveling legs allow for an easy installation
- Rounded lid design for a modern look
- Easy clean interior liner
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.